September 28, 2006

My life's best Metamorphosis - From School to College


Sometimes you come across a very peculiar word, a word with which you always want to associate oneself. A word which when merely thought or heard brings a lot of freshness to ones mind, a word that describes the best and the happiest moments of ones life, a word that made oneself transform into what he is. And for me it is just a three letter word that describes all that - PEC


Years that never had a great Significance / In those days / the back gournd / Zooooom... Into the past / Me as a schoolchild...

I studied in Petit Seminaire right from the days i have been to school till i was out of it. For many of us who studied together, you can call that a Loooooong period. A full 14 years at the same place, in a school which has a history of 150 yrs , known as the Best in the Town, a very strict, punctual, no nonsense school. Not much fun during my school days. Like many of my friends, i was one of those unnoticed, quiet boy in the school. The very thought of breaking the rules in the school would mean facing the Principal in his room in less than 10 mins. Every year that passed at the school and every time we cleared a grade, the desperation and wanting to go out of school increased enormously.

Year 2000 - Tiresome start
It was Year 2000. As the world was cherishing the Millenium year, it was the year where I faced my worst nightmares in reality. Preparation for 13 years was nearing the climax. I had to write my +2 exams and entrance exam this year. Like others I also spent most of my time in tuitions and coaching classes. Even today I don’t know why I continued in the coaching class till end. Just for the sake of attending it I did that. I never utilized it even to the least it deserved.
I had a tough time in school as well as coaching class during the lecture hours. I started creating records in sleeping during the class hours. I can bet that no one will be able to beat me in this. I got many accolades and I was well treated for it by many class teachers. My chemistry teacher “See correct!! (That’s how he starts a sentence) Whenever I open the mouth this fellow is also opening the mouth and yarning in the class”. My

9 comments:

Hariks said...

Over buildappa irukkae thambi! ;)

Peter Jayaraj said...

Hey.. atlast u r also in.. .Happy blogging..da .. will comment the things.. soon..buddy...

Anonymous said...

Yen indha visha parichai...dei what happened to your astigmatism or something like that...did you close that blog.

Anyways nice start...keep the good?? work going.

ISDC la avvalvu vettiya???

Satish Kumar H said...

hi buddy !!! un thirantha puthagam nalla iruku,,,, reminds me of my first few days of college and being ragged....

Anonymous said...

hey dude,

It looks awesome man....
But I can understand one thing from this blog ie you are very very very free in Australia. ha ha ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

o my Go venky .. from where did u copy first few lines ;) its too gud yaar .. dint know u ve this much talent

Anonymous said...

nambave mudila!!!!!! unaku epo evalo english theririnjidhu?? aaai yara pathu dippi adicha!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey today only i read complete blog nice :-) so havin lottof fun.... n no work na ... HCL has so much hopes on venky n venky is nicely winding off time by writing blogs .. too gud collection of photos.. Keep it up ;)

Khadar Nawaz Sikkandar Basha said...

Kalkureaa.. poo Have a wonderful life.